NORBOO | Tsewang Tote Bag
- Top zipper closure
- 3 front exterior slip pockets
- Interior divided slip pocket
- Ethnic cotton webbing straps measuring 21” long
- Exterior dimensions: 18” wide x 15” tall x 3 ½” deep
- Hand made in Tibet with native sheep wool, ethnic woven, and cotton fabrics
Norboo's mission is to support communities in remote areas, teaching them how to use the resources that are available to them, primarily through training in various practical skills. Creating high quality products using materials indigenous to the Tibetan Plateau allows us to express the joy we have found in this place and in these people.